On March 2, 2018, the IGURUFEST conference was held in Lviv. It was divided into 2 streams - "Affiliate" and "Traffic". TM SPRAVA could not ignore such an interesting event in the Ukraine cultural capital, so it sent its SEO team - Olga Dankovskaya and Alyona Soroka.
Of course, we were interested in the "Traffic" stream. Now let's take a closer look. What is surprised and remembered the most at the conference:
- Usefulness of reports. All cases are based on the personal speakers experience. Everything is clear. Who was the most memorable of the speakers:
- Ekaterina Zolotareva talked about optimizing aggregator sites: what to pay attention to, what mistakes to avoid, how to build an algorithm for working with a site, how to analyze competitors, how to properly develop a structure for promoting an aggregator, how to work with texts;
- Vladimir Bykovsky spoke about how correctly to analyze competitors in your niche: how to find competitors, how to analyze their main indicators, what to pay attention to;
- Dmitry Petrenko spoke about gray promotion methods. We want to reassure you, TM SPRAVA uses only white methods, but it was very interesting to listen to the experience of colleagues;
- Alisa Blohovets explained using a specific site example how to improve the quality of traffic and what factors affect the bounce rate;
- Alexander Oleinik explained step by step from A to Z setting up contextual advertising on Facebook and Instagram. The hour of the report flew in one breath....
- Nice atmosphere. There was a friendly atmosphere at the event. Unlike other marketing conferences, there were few participants, but this did not prevent us from making interesting acquaintances.
- In one breath. The reports were so interesting that the sense of time was lost. The conference went by very quickly...
- No ads. Yes, paradoxically, but it was practically non-existent. The event was aimed directly at the exchange of experience.
- Prize drawing. Boosta held a lottery where a quadcopter and a gingerbread house were raffled among the participants. Unfortunately, neither Olga nor Alena became happy owners of a quadcopter, but we managed to compete for a gingerbread house. And yes, we took it ;)
Afterparty. After the conference, everyone could personally communicate with the speakers and ask all the exciting questions that they did not have time to get answers to at the conference itself.
Conclusion: many thanks to the organizers for such an interesting and useful event. We are planning to go again next year. Follow our news ;)